Polex™ Fume Arm
- Suitable for a range of applications
- High capture efficiency
- Sturdy construction
- Up to 2,000m3/h airflow capacity
- 150mm, 180mm and 200mm dia options
- From 1.5m to 4m arm length
- Stainless steel version available
- Food-grade flexible elbows available
- Antistatic flexible elbows available
- Light and switch option available
The Polex range of fume arms is designed for the extraction of vapours, welding smoke, oil fumes and various dusts.
The polluted air enters the hood and travels through the metalducts and flexible joints. The polluted air can then be filtered ordirectly discharged to atmosphere, depending of the nature ofthe pollutant.
The arm can be rotated by 360o for maximum flexibility. Alljoints are kept external to the air stream to minimise pressurelosses and build-up of pollutants within the arm.
Airflow can be manually regulated by adjusting the damper fittedwithin the arm.
ConstructionLight-gauge Galvanised sheetmetal rigid duct.Flexible elbows manufactured from abrasion resistant flexible duct.
Cast Aluminium rotating bearing and articulated joints.
- Wall bracket
- Ceiling bracket
- Support column
- Sliding duct
- Direct coupling to fan
- Welding smoke
- Food powders
- Stone masonry dusts
- Chemical fumes
||Arm Length (mm)
||Maximum Reach (m)
* Airflows in table are for welding applications only. For other applications, please contact Polex.
> View PDF